How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your home, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell, and you may not get the price you expect.
As experts in the local market, we can get the word out about your listing to all the right people. We know how to attract serious buyers, so a good offer comes in quickly.
To achieve that success, we’ll implement the appropriate marketing plan for your property. After all, there’s more to selling a house than hammering a For Sale sign on the front lawn. We’ll work closely with you to create a marketing plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Professional staging
- Taking pictures and gathering the details on your property
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials
- Uploading your listing to Heartland MLS–the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties here in the Metro
- Showcasing your listing on our popular website, TheWoltkampGroup.com
- Leveraging the internet (KansasCityHomes.com, Homesnap.com, Realtor.com, Zillow, etc.) and social media (Facebook and LinkedIn) to promote your listing
- Scheduling and promoting an Open House to attract buyers.
In addition, we meet with buyers regularly. As soon as we list your house, we get in touch with everyone we know who is looking for a property like yours and encourage them to schedule a viewing. We also tap into our network of other real estate agents, including the more than 450 Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate agents in the Kansas City area, so their clients know about your property as well.
Our job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Want to learn more about how we’ll aggressively promote and market your home? Please submit the form below, call, or email us for a no-obligation Listing Consultation.
The sooner we start, the sooner your house will be sold for top dollar.